The Choice Essay Topics For Free

Interesting and easy essay topics on The Choice to write about.

#1 New York Times bestseller Nicholas Sparks turns his unrivaled talents to a new tale about love found and lost, and the choices we hope we’ll never have to make.Travis Parker has everything a man could want: a good job, loyal friends, even a waterfront home in small-town North Carolina. In full pursuit of the good life – boating, swimming , and regular barbecues with his…

Original Title

Author

Nicholas Sparks

The Choice
ASIN
B000UZJQXM

Edition Language

English

Characters

• Gabby Holland, Travis Parker

Setting

• North Carolina

(United States)

The Choice essay examples For Free

Dialogue between two students about the choice of a career Nearer- Well, Satin! What are you going to be? Satin- I’ve a natural bent for mechanical occupations. So I want to be an engineer. Especially so, because our country now needs engineers in large numbers for nations-building and defense works. What are you going to […]

The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, then what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing in between. ” (Mother Teresa) Today, in our country and in all countries, we fight for world peace We strive to ensure […]

INTRODUCTION “I have a story that will make you believe in God,” states Piscine Molitor Patel in the novel “Life of Pl. ” Some individuals struggle with having a strong faith in God. Similar to the narrator in “Life of Pi,” many human beings must go through a life changing experience or have physical proof […]

The book I read this trimester was The Choice written by Nicholas Sparks. The choice is a heart wrenching story about two neighbors, Travis and Gabby, who end up falling in love. Spanning the eventful years of their young love, marriage and family, The Choice ultimately confronts the reader with the hardest question of all: […]

One hasn’t lived a life if that life wasn’t meaningful. In context to choosing between long but uneventful life and short but momentous one, it also applies to when people say that they want to live to be a hundred years old. Don’t see the point in living to be a hundred years old if […]

Facing the crowd with defiance his eyes glanced a small reflection, but before he could react he was stabbed. Bleeding to death, he remained vigilant in his protection of his mother, but couldn’t save his own life. News of this boys heroic quickly spread throughout the nation, and an amazing thing began to happen. Teenagers […]

You can always order an essay on the topic The Choice.